Synthetic Lace Front wigs are a perfect way to achieve the natural look of a lace wig on a budget. Our lace front wigs feature the highest quality synthetic fibers that looks and feels like human hair, matte finish without the synthetic shine and 2-3.5 inches of soft Swiss lace from hairline to crown.
HOW-TO INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUTTING & BLENDING WITH YOUR OWN HAIR
- (Leave out a small section of your hair to be blended) Cut along the lace parted line.
- Using wig combs, secure the cut part area around the portion of leave-out hair.
- Comb and blend the small section of your hair over the cut parting area.
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Swish the wig gently in the basin.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
1. Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
2. Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400℉
3. Use fingers to gently comb curly/wavy styles.